Terms and Conditions of Use .
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. ALL USERS OF THIS SITE AGREE THAT ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND OTHER APPLICABLE LAW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
Atlantico Bar Restaurant (the “Company”) provides www.atlantico.lorox.co.uk and the Booking System for its customers and other permitted users. These Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Terms and Conditions”) help enable us to provide you with the products and services, information, other content and features available through our site.
1. Scope of Access to Website and Related Rights Subject to these Terms and Conditions, Atlantico Bar Restaurant grants you a limited, revocable right to access and use the site solely for your own use. You agree not to modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discern the source code of this website. Further, you may not reproduce all or any portion of the site. This website and its contents are the intellectual property of and are owned by Atlantico Bar Restaurant and/or its licensors. Atlantico reserves the right to suspend or terminate use of this website or its services by you or other users in its sole discretion. If you use this site to make reservations, you agree to honor the reservations that you make.
You also agree not to:
(i) Use any robot, spider or other automatic device or means to access the site to make reservations or for any other purpose
(ii) Take any action that imposes or may impose, as determined by us, a disproportionately large load on our site or hosting capacity and (iii) Interfere or attempt to interfere by any means with the functionality of the site.
2. User Account Prior to booking a reservation from this site you may establish a user account. If you establish a user account it will be accessible upon input of an authorized e-mail address and a designated password. You are responsible for maintaining the security of any user passwords and other account details issued to you for use with the site, and you are also responsible for the integrity and security of the operating environment from which you access the site.
3. Children’s Privacy and Site Age Limitations This website is intended for use by persons aged 13 or older, and by your use of this site you affirm that you are at least 13 years of age. In addition, if you are under the age of 18, you are only permitted to use this website with the consent of your parents or an adult guardian. We also do not collect any personally identifiable information from any persons under the age of 13 and if we discover that we have been provided any such information, we will delete this information from our records.
4. Reservation Availability or Other Information Errors Although Atlantico strives at all times to maintain the accuracy of information maintained on this site, including availability of reservations, occasionally errors may occur on this site. Reservations and requests are not guaranteed. Atlantico will do its best to honor reservation times and requests; however there may be instances when you must wait for an available table or when Atlantico cannot honor a specific request.
4.1 Cash payment only. We appologise for any incovenience.
5. Booked Reservations and No Show Policy
5.1 Generally. Atlantico reserves the right to refuse or cancel any reservations for any reason, whether or not the reservation has been confirmed. Without limitation of the foregoing, Atlantico is not responsible for any inability to fulfill reservations and requests. You agree not to book more than 1 reservation at the restaurant per meal per day (i.e., breakfast, lunch, dinner). Resale or attempted resale of reservations is prohibited.
5.2 Arrival. Atlantico asks that you arrive at the restaurant 5 minutes prior to your reservation time. Atlantico will hold a reservation for you up to 20 minutes after the reservation time. If you arrive 20 minutes past the reservation time, Atlantico will do its best to seat you, however Atlantico cannot guarantee a table.
5.3 No Shows. If you book a reservation with us that you are unable to honor, Atlantico asks that you cancel at least 60 minutes in advance on the day of the reservation. You may cancel online or by calling the restaurant. If you do not cancel and fail to show, the reservation will be marked in our records as a “no show”. We reserve the right, to refuse to accept reservations in the future from persons who have had one or more reservations marked as a “no show.”
6.1 Email Messaging. You agree to receive a confirmation to your designated e-mail address, at the time a reservation is booked or canceled, and you may not unsubscribe to such e-mails. In the future, you may receive promotional or marketing e-mails from Atlantico, and you may unsubscribe to these promotional e-mails at any time by calling the restaurant. While we will use reasonable efforts to promptly remove you from deliveries of such e-mails, it may take several business days after your request for us to process unsubscribe requests for promotional e-mails.
6.2 Text Messaging. In the future, our site may offer you the opportunity to receive text messages. You represent to us that you are the owner or authorized user of the wireless device used to receive or send any text messages related to Atlantico’s programs, products or services.
7. Termination of Website Use
Atlantico may terminate your access to this website at any time. In addition, your access rights to use this website may also be terminated if you fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions. You agree that Atlantico will not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your use of this website as a result of your failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions. If your use of our site is terminated for any reason, the provisions relating to Copyrights, Warranty Disclaimers, Limitations of Liability, shall survive any such termination.
8. Website Warranty Disclaimers
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, ATLANTICO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THIS SITE OR THE USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ATLANTICO DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NEITHER ATLANTICO NOR ITS LICENSORS OR HOSTING SERVICES PROVIDERS MAKES ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT PERMIT CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS ON WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. Limitations of Liability
NEITHER ATLANTICO NOR ITS LICENSORS OR HOSTING SERVICES PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY LOST PROFITS, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, ATLANTICO’S PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR THIS SITE, THE PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE, EVEN IF ATLANTICO (OR ITS LICENSORS OR HOSTING SERVICES PROVIDERS) HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The entire contents included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted, and is the property of Atlantico (or its licensors), with ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded or accessed from this site. You can not redistribute it and/or modify .
12. Applicability of Terms and Changes
These Terms and Conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or ordering process. These Terms and Conditions, or any part of them, may be modified by Atlantico without notice at any time, for any reason; provided that if we decide to modify these Terms and Conditions, we will note at the bottom of these Terms and Conditions the date of the last update, which should alert you to changes in these Terms and Conditions since your prior visit to this website.
13. Third-Party Links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our customers and other site visitors, Atlantico may provide links to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Atlantico, Atlantico has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate terms and privacy practices, independent of Atlantico. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Atlantico seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore welcomes any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Atlantico's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these Terms and Conditions. Atlantico may assign its rights and duties under these Terms and Conditions to any party at any time without notice to you.